NARCCE 2018 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The Epilepsy Society of the Caribbean invites abstracts for the 6th NARCCE to be held March 1-3, 2018 at the Hilton Hotel in Port of Spain, Trinidad. We encourage abstracts on any topic related to epilepsy including epidemiology, diagnosis, pathophysiology, management and the basic sciences, for poster presentation at the congress.
Poster Abstract Submission Instructions
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted on the provide form ONLY
2. There is a 2200 maximum character limit, not including title, authors, and affiliations.
4. No figures, tables and other illustrations can be submitted
3. The body of the abstract should be organized in four sections: Rationale, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
5. The presenter must be one of the abstract’s named authors
4. Abstracts must be submitted along with a current curriculum vitae of the presenter
5. Abstracts are not eligible for consideration if they have been presented at an international conference or if a manuscript of the presentation has been published prior to the ESC/NARCCE Conference
6. Abstract titles should not include abbreviations
7. Abstracts may be reproduced as submitted and should be carefully checked for errors or omissions prior to submission
8. Submission of the abstract form indicates a commitment to be available to present should the abstract be accepted
9. Deadline for submission of abstracts has been EXTENDED to February 14, 2018
10. Notice of acceptance of abstracts will be sent to authors no later than February 19, 2018
11. Presenters will be asked to complete and return the ESC Faculty Disclosure Form indicating any potential conflicts of interest relating to their presentations. This information will be published in the Conference Syllabus.
12. Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the conference.
13. Submit absracts to email@example.com
We hope you will take the opportunity to participate in and contribute to what we know will be an educational and engaging learning experience. We encourage you to participate by submitting an abstract before February 14, 2018.
The Epilepsy Society of the Caribbean is a chapter of the International League Against Epilepsy.
Accommodation Bookings Now Open!