T&TMA encourages you to join our fraternity.
Our membership benefits include –
1. Access to all T&TMA’s Monthly Branch CME's (approximately 50 per year)
2. Automatic AACME (International) accreditation points from T&TMA Branch CME's.
3. Reduced cover charge for T&TMA National Meetings & Medical Research Conferences.
4. You will also have access to join T&TMA’s group insurance plans with Sagicor.
5. Priority is given to registration for national meetings where there are limited spaces
6. Opportunity to network with colleagues in all specialties
7. Become a member of your National Medical Association (NMA) and have a say in issues raised by the Commonwealth Medical Association (CMA), and the World Medical Association (WMA) of whom the T&TMA are members/affiliates.
8. Several philanthropic opportunities for those who wish to serve in a non-clinical/work capacity
A note on AACME Certificates - each certificate, per meeting, would cost $175TT. This means for an annual subscription fee of $300TT, you have access to over $8000TT worth of AACME credits!
1. Membership Card Processing Fee: $25.00 (one-time processing fee)
(a) Within First year of Graduation - $100.00/annum
(b) Thereafter - $300.00/annum
3. Temporary Membership is given to practitioners who wish to join for less than 1 year.
4. There is no subscription fee for student membership i.e. any bonafide medical student residing in Trinidad and Tobago.
5. A member attaining 65 years and having been in the Association for 25 years or more, may apply to have his/her subscription waived.
6. Membership runs per calendar year (i.e. January to December).